COVID-19 Commitment and Policies
You’ve probably heard, read and seen “We’re in this together” a thousand times over the last few weeks, and we’ve added some important safety practices because we are in this spa together, and we all need to be safe.
Your next visit to Sacred Hour will still be relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating, but with some new safety measures of which you should be aware:
- A 20% gratuity is added to your service.
- There is one entry and one exit door at both locations; please look for signage on doors and walkways. Upon arrival please wait at the front door (which will be locked) until we are able to greet you. Expect a small wait as we check in each guest one at a time.
- Once in the spa, we ask that you please wash your hands. Feel free to use any 20-second song to wash along to, from “Happy Birthday” to “Baby Shark.” (Please do not sing “Baby Shark” out loud. Thank you.)
- Masks are required to enter the spa. Our therapists wear them too, so there’s no need to be self-conscious about wearing one. Masks may be removed during facial treatments and face down in your massage.
- Please refrain from visiting the spa if:
- You or someone in your household has experience symptoms in the last 14 days
- You or someone in your household is under a quarantine order.
- Temporal temperature scans will be taken at arrival for all guests and staff
- Anyone with a temperature over 100 is not permitted to work or receive services
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and ensure a 6-foot distance between other customers and staff outside of the treatment room.
- Any coats or other belongings will be taken into the treatment room with you. (Social distancing does not apply to you and your purse and coat!)
- Should you feel unwell or develop any symptoms before your spa appointment or you are unsure whether to attend your appointment, please call us immediately at 216-228-9750 so we can advise you prior to your arrival.
- Please avoid gathering at the front desk. To provide feedback or pre-book your next appointment, please call us once you have left the spa.
- To purchase gift cards or boutique items, please shop our retail items inside our spa bar in Lakewood. Gift Cards can also be purchased on this website to print or email to the recipient. Click the “Services” menu then “Gift Card” tab.
- We are temporarily suspending retail returns. Please email us at email@example.com for questions regarding returns.
One final bullet:
- Relax, enjoy, and relax. Yes, we said relax twice because after the last few weeks, we all need some relaxation.
At the time of booking all guests will be asked if they are comfortable following the new procedures, so please, learn it, live it, love it.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding these policies, please reach out to us (via email or telephone – social distancing, remember).
If you have a specific sanitation request, please share this with us prior to your arrival.
OK, you got this! Now let’s help each other slowly get back to normal, and we’ll see you soon!