CONSIDER THE POWER OF TOUCH
Touch has incredible power. It has been shown to boost the immune system, relieve pain, impact infant development, enhance intelligence, strengthen relationships, improve mood, and calm fear. That’s a long list of abilities for something as simple as a pat on the arm, a brush on the hand, a hug, or a massage.
As we move into a season that celebrates romance and all of the ways in which we express emotion and feeling. I encourage you to consider the power of touch and to take some time — with your partner — to slow down, breathe and enjoy each other’s company while experiencing the ultimate benefits of touch.
At Sacred Hour, we offer several romantic opportunities for you, or you can develop your own:
- Couples Massage. This is our most popular service for couples. Begin with a glass of bubbly or wine. Then, lying side-by-side, you and your partner indulge in a one hour or 90 minute massage of your choice. Experience slow, flowing strokes designed to relax your muscles and improve circulation, or choose a more intense pressure to help release deeper muscle tension. Finish your experience with a hot towel organic foot scrub for two.
- The Chill Package. We’ll slip you and your sweetie into fluffy robes and whisk you away for a two-hour, head to toe delight. You’ll each relish in a one-hour facial followed by a one-hour massage. You’ll leave glowing, limber and …
- Fireside Pedicure with Lunch. We’ll pamper, pumice, and polish as you enjoy lunch by the cozy ambiance of the crackling fire.
- Build Your own Dream Escape. With the many services we offer, there is sure to be a package that will fit your needs.
- The Ultimate Gift. Take home the gift of relaxation with a gift card!
- Private Lessons with Tabitha Baker. Join me for a two-hour, hands-on lesson in which you can learn the art of massage!
Here’s to a healthy, happy and connected new year! Click here to read more of our blogs.