Introducing Sacred Hour Yoga
After years of manifesting the best way to extend our spa spaces to better facilitate long-term healing, Sacred Hour Yoga opens its doors in the autumn of 2021. Our yoga studio blends our well-established knowledge of bodywork with the energetic awareness and spiritual wellness yoga seeks to develop. Let our A-list team of professional bodyworkers and instructors guide you through deeply meditative and thoughtful movement practices designed to bring you closer to your essential self.
Sacred Hour Yoga
19109 OLD DETROIT ROAD
ROCKY RIVER, OHIO 44116
If you need assistance, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sacred Hour Wellness Spa reservations has limited information for the studio and will direct you to the above email.
Download the MindBody App
- To ensure a spot, pre registration is required. WE ARE CASHLESS.
- The studio floor has been marked with mat spaces to provide for safe distancing.
- Preregistration requires an active membership or pre-purchase of a drop-in.
- You can do this on sacredhour.com or via the Mind Body App. Our pricing gives you freedom to choose what fits your practice.
- Please arrive for class no more than 10 minutes before its starting time to reduce crossover traffic between classes.
- Please do not enter the building if a class is just letting out.
- Arriving on time and ready to start your practice two minutes prior to start time is imperative in order for staff to deliver announcements.
- We cannot accept late arrivals during this time, as you enter directly into the yoga studio and this will disrupt the class.
- Late arrivals will be charged for a no-show or late cancellation.
- Use our hand-sanitizers upon entering, location to the left of the front door.
- Check in via iPad.
- Remove your shoes and place them on the floor against the bench inside the nook.
- Coats in the winter can be hung in nook on hooks.
- Please limit the number of items you bring into the studio.
- Our restrooms will be available. However, we kindly ask that you consider personal care necessities prior to attending your class.
- Bring your own yoga mat, towel and filled water bottle. We do not provide mat rentals at this time.
- Once you move into the studio space, please fill in mat spaces from left to right, front to back. The closest place by the door will be filled last.
- After class, please wipe your practice area, clean and disinfect your mat and your props with your own towel prior to exiting the studio.
- Our staff will sanitize the studio once students have exited. Please replace your face-covering upon exiting the studio space and building.
- Please do not congregate and practice social distancing in the studio at all times, being mindful of others.
- In between classes, teachers sanitize the entire space. Please exit directly after class, allowing us to prepare for the next class.
- All personal items left at the studio will be discarded immediately. We do not have a lost and found area.
- Do not come to the studio if you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- If you have traveled abroad, we ask that you return in two weeks.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any issues or questions, and we look forward to being back in the studio with you.