Spa Parties with Sacred Hour
Sacred Hour Spa Parties are a perfect opportunity to spend time with people you love while rejuvenating your spirit.
Gather your friends and experience the joy of escaping together at the only party that will leave you feeling more refreshed than when you arrived. Sacred Hour enjoys turning your gathering into a time of unique connection, awareness, and pampering.
Whether you are planning a baby shower, birthday treat, holiday escape, girls’ night out, corporate event, bridal shower, bachelorette or engagement party, we can design the perfect spa party experience to delight your group.
Bring your friends in for relaxing massages, fireside manicures, reinvigorating facials, or a variety of body scrubs and steams! Let your bond flourish in our oasis where you will experience the utmost care and attentiveness as individuals and as a group.
Would you like to book a private yoga class with one of our certified yoga instructors? We love to create special private classes for small gatherings, and after your rejuvenating practice, you can book a private steam for your party to further enhance the experience.
Looking for spa party ideas? Call us today and we will help you carefully craft an exquisite spa party experience that you will never forget. Our attentive staff will learn your needs and wishes and create a schedule and array of services that will leave each member of your party feeling calm, rejuvenated and refreshed.
Spa Party Etiquette
We strive to provide all guests with the tranquil environment of Sacred Hour during their visit. To provide this experience we ask that all spa parties adhere to these policies:
- Spa party reservations are not taken via phone. All spa party information must be through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please assign one contact person to be in charge of all communication for party.
- The spa party will be held with one credit card and the cancellation policy is based on number of services booked.
- All guests must arrive 15-30 minutes prior to their first appointment.
- Guests must have a scheduled spa service to visit Sacred Hour the day of the party.
- No outside food or beverage allowed. Each spa party member will be greeted with a complimentary glass of champagne.
- Sacred Hour does not have a gathering space or lounge for parties. Our lounges are quiet space to prepare for your treatment.
- Please inquire if you are interested in renting out the entire spa or nail area to enjoy privately for your party.
We do not accommodate parties larger than 6 unless you are renting our entire facility for your party.
View Our Entire List Of Services.